Neurology Job Visa Support

Are you a non-US Citizen interested in practicing medicine in the United States? Navigating the Department of State's visas can be difficult and we always recommend you speak directly with an immigration attorney. To learn a little bit more about what you should speak to your attorney about, Marissa Whalen will explain. J-1 visas and H-1b visas are the most prevalent, and acquiring a J-1 visa waiver can be a confusing process. Always speak to an attorney because there are nuances in every state and locality. 

J-1 Visa Waiver Neurologist Resources

Have questions? Contact Marissa Whalen directly.

Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?

Meet Us
In Person
By Phone:
Contact Us:
By Email

We use cookies to improve your experience by using analytics. By using this site you consent to our use of cookies. To learn more, read our privacy policy.