A leading academic medical center in Kentucky is seeking additional child neurologists to join their growing faculty. General child neurologists or pediatric epileptologist would complement the current team well, though child neurologists with other subspecialty interests would be welcomed!
Their dynamic Chair of the Department of Neurology is excited to continue faculty expansion efforts, with extensive support and backing from administration. Join a university-owned faculty practice and medical center, aligning interests across the board. They pride themselves on being supportive of academic and research interests, and flexible when it comes to schedules. Additionally, they’re excited to welcome faculty members who want to bring the latest in diagnostics and therapeutics their program.
- Join faculty of 9 child neurologists and 29 adult neurologists
- Teach child neurology residents (2 residents a year)
- Fellowships in Clinical Neurophysiology; Epilepsy; Geriatric Neurology; Headache Medicine; Movement Disorders; and Vascular Neurology
- Support available from residents and interns, APPs and nurses in both hospital and clinic, and dedicated discharge team
- 205-bed Children’s Hospital is connected to 569-bed Adult Hospital
- 3-bed Pediatric EMU
- Excellent benefits including retirement contributions, employer assisted housing program, tuition reduction for children at UK, exceptional health, dental, and vision, vacation time, wellness days, and various other discounts and services
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
Research support available
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology|
|Compensation: $200,000 - $250,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below