The RosmanSearch Neurology Team! From Left to Right: S. Fletcher, B. Dery, K. Kelly, C. Port, R. Bailey, J. Rosman, M. Whalen, J. Hermanutz, T. Gould, A. Fadenholz, A. Hine, H. Watene
We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service—a truly expert, high integrity neurology search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
You can find our team members exhibiting at many neurology meetings throughout the year, so you can meet us in person and share your career needs and questions with us.
We live and breathe neurology recruitment and we are here to help you.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
Our mission is to serve the needs of the neurosciences community by placing quality neurosurgeons and neurologists, as well as PAs and NPs for neurosurgery and neurology programs, with quality practices, academic departments and hospitals nationwide. While there are other search firms engaged in recruiting, our mission is to be the best, the most expert, and the one that is known for quality service—every time!