RosmanSearch offers truly expert, high integrity services for neurologists. We place quality neurologists with quality private practices, academic departments, and hospitals nationwide. Our large and dedicated team of neurology recruiters is available to help with any aspect of your job search (even if you found your job on your own!).
We LISTEN to you as you consider new job opportunities.
- We discuss your job priorities and make sure you know about the job opportunities we represent that may be of interest to you.
- We can help you understand the recruitment process.
- We can help you understand how to make the most of your job interviews and evaluate your job offers.
- We can help you understand the impact of various practice environments and compensation structures on your ability to develop the subspecialized practice you may want.
- We can share with you trends in inpatient and outpatient call structures.
- We can help you understand how your neurology subspecialty, your choice of practice (academic vs. independent vs. hospital employed) and your desired location will impact your compensation.
If you are interested in finding a new position or have any questions about the job market or the latest compensation data, let's talk.
Please let us know the best way to contact you and we will be in touch right away!
Stroke Director Recruiters | Neurology Leadership Searches
In addition to clinical positions, we also recruit leadership candidates for academic practices, hospital systems, and private practices.