A large Neuroscience Center of Excellence in Southern Alabama is recruiting inpatient neurologists to join its established program. There is an opportunity for qualified candidates to be the Stroke Medical Director and help develop the inpatient neurology service line.
The ideal person will want to be part of the growth of the neurosciences program that currently includes neurology, PM&R, pain management, and neurosurgery.
• Walk into immediate volume with a medical draw of 600,000
• Research and teaching opportunities available
• Established internal referral base as well as private practice referrals
• Collaborative relationship with hospital administration
• Very competitive base salary plus RVU incentive plus call pay
• 681-bed Level III facility
• Largest health system in southern Alabama and dominant hospital in the area
• Dedicated 14-bed neuro-ICU that is expanding
• Brainlab navigation and CT
• 7on/7off schedule
• Brand new Philips Angiogram Biplane
• Internal Medicine and Pharmacy Residency Programs
This is a midsized city that is perfect for those who love the outdoors, in particular water activities. Residents have the option to live in quaint sidewalk communities lined with water oaks, on rivers, or on our beautiful Bay. The perfect mix of excellent restaurants and events you would find in a large city, and the hospitality and relationships you would expect to find in a small town. There are excellent public and private school options in the area, along with a diverse population with access to many different cultures and religions.
Above market compensation package
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|