A University medical center in Western Pennsylvania is actively recruiting for two of its area hospitals. The two hospital sites share a single administration and are located only a few miles apart. One hospital sees primarily outpatient cases and the other sees more critical care on average. Due to upcoming planned retirements, the area hospitals are recruiting general neurologists.
• Newly renovated hospitals with strong University backing
• New Outpatient space
• Exclusive neurology service in the area
General Neurology Highlights:
• Call Is about 1:4 on weekends, though no call or other options are flexible
• Could possibly see 100% outpatient volume
• General Neurology, though opportunity to subspecialize up to 50%
• Faculty Appointment
• Teaching medical students & family medicine residents
• Cap exempt H-1b visa support
• Attractive compensation/benefits package
Western Pennsylvania has many valuable characteristics that many physicians are looking for. The area is diverse with living options in suburbs, rural locations, and nearby mid-sized cities such as Pittsburgh or Youngstown. The area is well known regionally for its charming college towns, great schools, low crime/traffic, abundant shopping, and affordable living.
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, Neurohospitalist|