A large healthcare system is seeking both outpatient neurologists and vascular neurologists for their coastal Virginia market. Live and practice at the beach! For a vascular neurologist interested in a leadership role, the opportunity to be Stroke Director exists.
- Clinic schedule is Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)
- On average, see 15-20 patients/day
- General Neurology Call (no stroke) coverage is 1 week a month – on average 6 new consults/day
- Tele-neurology handles overnight call from 5pm-7am
- APC support in clinic – 2 NPs
- Use of EPIC EMR
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center
- 2 Caldwell EMG units, EEG clinic situation right next to hospital, situated for EEG in clinic and at-home testing
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), General Neurology, Headache, Neuromuscular, Stroke, EMG, EEG|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below