An established private practice on Long Island, NY, is seeking an endovascular surgical neurologist. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to step into immediate volume and have a busy interventional practice.
• Busy endovascular practice, expect 300+ cases/ year; combination of stroke, AVM, and brain aneurysms
• Work out of a Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Extensive APP and hospitalist support
• Call is one week/ month, exclusively for neurointerventional cases
• Mixed inpatient and outpatient practice
• Potential for population health research
• Opportunity to staff the NCCU, if desired
• Competitive compensation package with unlimited earning potential
Located in Suffolk County in Long Island, it is only an hour to Manhattan and 40 minutes to Queens. the area offers more affordable housing than you would find in the city and many public and private school options. It offers the best of both worlds – suburban living with an easy drive into the city!
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
Well organized and managed practice
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Neurocritical Care, Stroke, Endovascular/Interventional|
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below