A thriving Chicago health system, poised to become Illinois’s largest, is excited to welcome the addition of a general, outpatient neurologist to one of their hospitals, as well as a neurohospitalist. This stable and supportive administration emphasizes patient-care over high-volume and encourages their physicians to be innovative in their methods and procedures. They believe in putting the best tools at the disposal of their physicians and trusting their physicians to provide the best care.
Outpatient Position Highlights:
• General outpatient neurology opportunity
• Sub-specialty welcome in the context of general neurology
• Non-burdensome call
• APP support
• Competitive salary and benefits package
Inpatient / Neurohospitalist Position Highlights:
• 7 on / 7 off scheduling
• Join 1 other full-time neurohospitalist
• After-hours consults by phone
• Candidates with interests in general inpatient neurology, and interests and training in stroke and clinical neurophysiology are welcome to apply.
As the third-largest city in the United States, Chicago is an exciting place to live and work. Culture abounds with top-rated museums, symphony, and theater. Restaurants and nightlife are among the best in the world and there is no shortage of recreational activities around Lake Michigan. Diverse neighborhoods and fabulous schools offer something for everyone in this dynamic city.
Access to large metropolitan area
Leadership role available
Particularly patient focused
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), General Neurology, Neurohospitalist, Stroke, EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|