A large academic medical center in Philadelphia is seeking outpatient neurologists to join their growing neurology team, and a neurointensivist for summer 2023. In addition to General Neurology, sub-specialists with an interest in Movement Disorders are of particular interest, however those with interests in Headache would also be well supported. Enjoy the benefits of a large, and collegial neurology team, with all the trappings of academia - research, neurology resident teaching, and mid-level support. Enjoy immediate volume, the support of their well-equipped neurology program, and above average compensation.
• Outpatient-focused positions, and Neurocritical Care
• Sub-specialization available and encouraged
• 8am-5pm schedule for Outpatient
• ½ day administrative time on Fridays
• 7-on/7-off schedule for Neurocritical Care
• 4-6 weeks per year of Inpatient coverage, though an Outpatient only schedule is also a possibility
• 1:9 call schedule
• Opportunities for teaching and research
The City of Brotherly Love is the largest city in Pennsylvania, and the fifth largest in the US. Philadelphia is well known for their arts and culture, as well as a variety of unique regional cuisines. With access to a large number of schools and some fantastic private schools, as well as a very blended variety of cultures, Philly is a wonderful place to experience culture and raise a family.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Leadership role available
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Neurocritical Care|
|Compensation: $200,000 - $250,000|