A well-regarded academic medical center is excited to welcome additional pediatric gastroenterologists to their practice in Central PA. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of pediatric gastroenterology services in the area.
• Will join two other pediatric GI physicians. The plan is to eventually expand to 4 pediatric gastroenterologists.
• The Practice has a robust ambulatory practice and is the major referral site for western Pennsylvania, northeastern Ohio and northern West Virginia.
• Incoming physician will see both inpatients and outpatients.
• Physician must be comfortable and proficient with endoscopic procedures.
• Call will be 1:3, though the plan is to eventually be 1:4 with the hiring of an additional physician.
• For those that are interested, research opportunities are available.
• H1B visa can be supported.
• The position offers competitive compensation along with a robust benefits package.
The city offers proximity to rich amenities while providing a suburban feel. Residents enjoy a historic downtown, an abundance of shopping and dining, a farmers market, and diverse and highly-rated public schools. The area offers one of the country's most affordable housing markets and a cost of living below the national average, providing excellent quality of life and opportunities for families. Big-city weekend getaways are close by: New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and D.C. are a few hours away by car.
|Subspecialty: Pediatric Gastroenterology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|