An academically affiliated hospital in Eastern South Carolina is excited to welcome a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a busy gastroenterology practice with two other gastroenterologists and two nurse practitioners. This is an exciting opportunity for a gastroenterologist to join a vibrant and diverse community. This is a great opportunity for experienced gastroenterologists to step right into immediate volume. This is also a terrific opportunity for GI physicians finishing their fellowship to receive mentorship from seasoned physicians.
• 400 bed hospital
• Ample Auxiliary and staff support – family atmosphere
• Nationally recognized for its innovation, patient, family-centered care, and quality outcomes
• General GI opportunity, though sub-specialty interests can be accommodated
• ERCP/EUS experience preferred but not required
• Call is 1:3 but non-burdensome
• Hospital-employed position which comes with a faculty appointment and the vast resources of a leading academic Health System.
• Teaching and research are not required, but an opportunity for the physician to travel to the main campus, if desired.
• Strong referral base and immediate volume
• Endoscopy Lab and office conveniently located within steps of one another.
• Excellent medical, surgical, and critical care support
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) eligible employer
• H1B and J1 Visas waiver available
This Eastern South Carolina town is a vibrant and charming city that offers a unique blend of history, culture, and natural beauty. The area has a rich heritage and a thriving community that makes it an appealing place to live, work, and visit. It boasts more diversity than other southern communities and is very culturally friendly for residents. What was once a small rail town is now a bustling center of industry, healthcare, education, retail, culture, and recreation. There’s something for everyone…from shopping at malls, fine dining downtown, live theater, live music events, outdoor recreation, and fantastic schools. The town is just a short drive to Charlotte, NC, Wilmington, NC, Charleston, SC, and Myrtle Beach.
|Subspecialty: Advanced Endoscopy/Therapeutic, General Gastroenterology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|