A well-regarded private practice in the Northeast is recruiting a spine-focused general neurosurgeon to join its growing team. The practice was founded in 2000 and has grown to a group of 8 neurosurgeons and 2 pain management physicians. The private practice has close ties with a large local healthcare system, where the head of the private group is currently the Chair of Neurosurgery. This group provides a sub-specialized neurosurgery practice including complex spine, dual vascular neurosurgery, brain tumors, skull base tumors, and general neurosurgery.
The new neurosurgeon will help develop and grow the neurosurgery program at their northeast hospitals. The practice works very closely with a large healthcare system and covers multiple hospitals in the area. The new hire will be integrated into the group and maintain privileges at the main campus. He/She will primarily cover two hospitals in their northeast region.
• Excellent support from the Health System
• 1M catchment area
• Estimated first year volume of ~100 cases and approximately 200+ cases once established.
• Call schedule will be ~Q4-5 and mostly spine/head bleeds. High complexity cases will be transferred.
• A variety of cases including spine, routine brain tumors, general neurosurgery, and light trauma.
• Very competitive starting salary plus productivity incentives; partnership in 3 years
This community offers a family-friendly suburban atmosphere positioned just an easy train ride away from New York City—the best of both worlds! The area boasts terrific schools and tremendous recreational activities. Beautiful beaches and parks make this one of the premier places to live in the country.
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery, Spine, Minimally-Invasive Spine|