An academic Medical Center in Knoxville is seeking a General Neurologist to join its team. The center takes a multidisciplinary approach to patient care that is coordinated by the neurology team as well as advanced registered nurse practitioners, social workers, and registered nurses. The Neurology Department is seeking an energetic neurologist who will partner with the current neurology team and step into immediate patient volume.
Medical Center Highlights:
• Level 1 Trauma Center
• Magnet recognized hospital
• Referral center for Eastern Tennessee, Southeastern Kentucky, North Georgia, and Western North Carolina/South Carolina
• 100% Outpatient Position
• Opportunities and support for clinical trials, clinical research as well as teaching. Students and non-neurology residents regularly rotate through the clinic and can be proctored as desired. Opportunities for lectures and further teaching as desired as well
• Very flexible scheduling with a lot of provider autonomy
• Comprehensive benefits package & competitive salary
• Support from nurse practitioners and social workers
• Additional compensation available for supervising medical students, speaking in lectures, and participating in clinical trials
• No inpatient or hospital call. No inpatient responsibilities.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
|Subspecialty: General Neurology|