Central Pennsylvania's largest comprehensive neuroscience program is seeking several neurologists to join their collegial team at their main campus and affiliated community hospitals.
Many subspecialties can be supported at the Main Campus, including: Epilepsy, Headache, MS, Neuro-Oncology, Behavioral/Cognitive, Movement Disorders, as well as Stroke and Neurohospitalist (with a 7-on/7-off schedules). There is additionally an opportunity for a 100% MS-focused position at their Wyoming Valley location in Wilkes-Barre, PA. General Neurology interests can also be accommodated, and those with additional subspecialty interests are welcome to apply.
The program has 2 neurology residency programs and has plans to build multiple fellowship programs in the near future.
The community hospitals provide an ideal opportunity for a general neurologist who is seeking a nice work/life balance. The program is also excited to welcome Vascular Neurologists in a fully-remote tele-medicine position.
• No call for outpatient Neurologists
• 100% subspecialty volume available
• Fully-remote tele-Neurology positions (up to 12 patients per day)
• 7-on/7-off schedule for Neurohospitalists
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Teaching and research opportunities
• Funded, protected research time available
• 2 Adult Neurology residencies
• Child Neurology Residency Program
• Opportunity to build fellowship programs
• Neurophysiology fellowship to begin soon
• Neurointensivists would work with Critical Care to build up Neuro-ICU
• 12 bed EMU
• Level 4 Epilepsy Center
• Infrastructure in place for doing Epilepsy Surgeries
• Stroke telemedicine opportunities
• Infusion suites at both Danville and Wilkes-Barre hubs
• Large general hospitalist team; mid-levels admit patients
• Very Competitive compensation
Enjoy living and working in a gorgeous and affordable Pennsylvania city! The region is perfect for those who love outdoor recreation, hiking, biking, running, horseback riding, fishing and/or hunting. The area offers a wonderful quality of life and tons of recreational activities to enjoy.
Above market compensation package
Attractive schedule options available
Leadership role available
No or low trauma call
Research support available
Student loan repayment available
Visa support available
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neurohospitalist, Neuromuscular, Neuro-oncology, Neurorehabilitation, Stroke, Cognitive/Behavioral/Alzheimer's/Dementia, EMG|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below