A University medical center in Western Pennsylvania is actively recruiting for two of its area hospitals. The two hospital sites share a single administration and are located only a few miles apart. One hospital sees primarily outpatient cases and the other sees more critical care on average. Due to upcoming planned retirements, the area hospitals are recruiting general urologists.
• Newly renovated hospitals with strong UPMC backing
• New Outpatient space
• Exclusive urology service in the area
General Urology Highlights:
• Call Is about 1:4
• Volume is already here and so would be able to get ramped up quickly
• General Urology, though opportunity to use some robotics is available
• Attractive compensation/benefits package
Western Pennsylvania has many valuable characteristics that many physicians are looking for. The area is diverse with living options in suburbs, rural locations, and nearby mid-sized cities such as Pittsburgh, PA (1hr) or Youngstown, OH ( 30 min). The area is well known regionally for its charming college towns, great schools, low crime/traffic, abundant shopping, and affordable living.
|Subspecialty: General Urology|