A well-regarded academic medical center is excited to welcome additional gastroenterologists to their practice in Central PA. The incoming physician will practice and have privileges at two small regional hospitals (less than 150 beds). As a part of a renowned network, the hospital upholds a strong reputation for its commitment to excellence in patient care.
• Join 8 other GI physicians and 8 APPs in the practice
• General GI opportunity but those with Advanced and other subspecialty interest are welcome
• Physician will spend 3 days in clinic and two days doing procedures
• The practice is in the process of purchasing a new EUS with hopes of starting an EUS fellowship in the future
• While not required, there is an opportunity to teach general surgery residents
• Call will be 1:9
• Competitive compensation
The city offers proximity to rich amenities while providing a suburban feel. Residents enjoy a historic downtown, an abundance of shopping and dining, a farmers market, and diverse and highly-rated public schools. The area offers one of the country's most affordable housing markets and a cost of living below the national average, providing excellent quality of life and opportunities for families. Big-city weekend getaways are close by as Baltimore and the Philadelphia suburbs are an hour away.
|Subspecialty: Advanced Endoscopy/Therapeutic, General Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Disease|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|