A prominent children’s hospital in the Orlando, FL area is excited to welcome additional urologists to their program. The hospital opened in October of 2012 in a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility that has been expanding as its practices have grown. It has an expanding PICU and NICU with growing practices in General Pediatric Surgery, Neurosurgery, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery, ENT and Urology. All medical specialties are represented with a current total physician faculty of over 200.
• Join two other pediatric urologists as well as two physician assistants.
• Call will be 1:3 that will eventually go to 1:4.
• The ideal candidate will have a clinical interest in complex reconstructive and robotic surgery.
• A da Vinci robot, video urodynamics, and laser lithotripsy are available.
• The hospital has a voiding dysfunction program, multispecialty clinics including spina bifida and stone clinic and offers the opportunity to manage complex bladder patients.
• The hospital is affiliated with a local medical school and offers opportunities in both research and teaching of students and Pediatric Residents. Additionally, they have a multi-site Disorders of Sexual Differentiation (DSD) program in development.
• Competitive compensation with the opportunity for production bonuses.
In addition to being the Theme Park Capital of the World, Orlando is a major industrial and hi-tech center. The metro area has a $13.4 billion technology industry employing 53,000 people; and is a nationally recognized cluster of innovation in digital media, agricultural technology, aviation, aerospace, and software design. More than 150 international companies, representing approximately 20 countries, have facilities in Metro Orlando. Orlando is also home to national sports teams, a national-caliber performing arts center, and fine dining and retail. Located in the middle of the Sunshine State, outdoor activities are varied and abundant. The Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico are each less than a 2-hour drive. With mild weather, friendly people, and a thriving economy, Orlando is a great place to call home.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: Pediatric Urology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|