A large medical center in southeast Washington is excited to welcome a gastroenterologist to their team. It is one of seven hospitals in the state to earn a five-star rating for quality from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
• Level III trauma center
• Opportunity for general gastroenterologist or advanced endoscopist
• Will join one other hospital employed physician and two nurse practitioners.
• A busy gastroenterology practice. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and all that the city has to offer in sunny southeast Washington
• 4-day work week
• 1:4 call, primarily phone calls only
• 80% scopes, 20% clinic and very little inpatient work when on-call
• Nurse practitioner support in clinic and 24/7 Internal Medicine Hospitalist Program
• Well-supported environment focused on patient access and satisfaction
• The system is a non-profit organization that qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
The city is known for its picturesque landscape, surrounded by rolling hills, vineyards, and wheat fields. The region benefits from a dry climate, which makes it ideal for agriculture, particularly wine production. In recent years, it has gained recognition as a prominent wine destination, with numerous wineries and tasting rooms dotting the countryside. The downtown area exudes small-town charm with its tree-lined streets, historic buildings, and a vibrant atmosphere. Main Street is the heart of the city, featuring a variety of shops, art galleries, restaurants, and cafes. The city has made efforts to preserve its heritage, and many of the buildings have been restored to their original architectural style.
|Subspecialty: Advanced Endoscopy/Therapeutic, General Gastroenterology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|