A well-regarded academic medical center in PA is excited to welcome additional urologists to work at one of their affiliated hospitals. The hospital is a 180-bed acute care hospital. As a part of a renowned network, the hospital upholds a strong reputation for its commitment to excellence in patient care.
• Join four other urologists and four physician assistants
• General urology opportunity
• Practice has a da Vinci robot
• A physician could walk into 10,000 – 12,000 RVUs per year.
• On average, physician will have three days of procedures and two days of clinic.
• Call is 1:6. The physician will see inpatients only during their rotating (1:6) week of call. During this week, the doctors do not perform procedures in the OR or surgery center, nor do they see patients in clinic. They are dedicated to seeing patients in the hospital.
The city offers proximity to rich amenities while providing a suburban feel. Residents enjoy a historic downtown, an abundance of shopping and dining, a farmers market, and diverse and highly-rated public schools. The area offers one of the country's most affordable housing markets and a cost of living below the national average, providing excellent quality of life and opportunities for families. Big-city weekend getaways are close by: New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and D.C. are a few hours away by car.
|Subspecialty: General Urology|