A very busy and well-established, sophisticated private practice is hiring a spine-focused, general neurosurgeon to join their very collegial group. The group has several offices in the region. This terrific practice has experienced significant growth and success due to their commitment to cutting-edge neurosurgery and excellent patient care. The new hire will enjoy a very favorable call schedule, supportive team environment, excellent quality of life and strong sustainable earning potential.
In addition to the group's clinical practices, the group have multiple publications, write book chapters and journal articles, and teach at national and international meetings.
* Very collegial environment offering mentorship for a younger neurosurgeon
* Spine focused general neurosurgery practice
* First year volumes expected to be ~125 cases and 250+ once established
* Case mix of ~80% spine and 20% cranial
* Catchment area of 1.5 million residents;
* Q6 call schedule shared equally
* Very collaborative environment – partners often scrub in on each other’s cases
* Group employs 6 Full time PA’s, 2 Part time PA’s, 1 Per Diem PT and 1 NP
* Competitive salary plus productivity incentive
* Reasonable malpractice expense, paid by group
* Multi-specialty integration:
-Non-surgical Sports Medicine
Located only one hour from Philadelphia and just over an hour from NYC, this is an exciting, beautiful city close to the action but away from the crowd. Great shows, fine dining and top notch shopping are available in this premier community. A great place to raise a family with excellent public and private schools, and numerous colleges and universities. The city is home to numerous golf courses, museums and galleries, wineries, parks and playgrounds, historical sights & many outdoor recreational opportunities.
I'm interested in this position
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below