A medical center and their affiliated practice are excited to welcome an additional gastroenterologist to their practice in the suburbs of Orlando. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, in-practice physician to come in and see immediate volume or for a fellow just starting their career.
• Will join one other gastroenterologist and a nurse practitioner
• Full scope general GI practice – IBD, liver disease management, and functional GI disorders
• Nice mix of procedures and clinic
• On average, physician will see 15-20 patients per day
• Minimal call requirements - great work/life balance
• Competitive compensation (plus FL has no state income tax!)
This nice, quiet suburban city of 40,000 people is conveniently located 20 minutes from Orlando. They are known for its excellent schools, low crime rates, and friendly community. The town is situated on the banks of the Econlockhatchee River and is surrounded by natural beauty, including parks, lakes, and wildlife preserves. The downtown area is quaint and charming, with tree-lined streets, historic buildings, and a variety of locally-owned shops and restaurants.
Access to large metropolitan area
|Subspecialty: General Gastroenterology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|