A private physician group, affiliated with a large healthcare system, is excited to welcome a gastroenterologist to its beautiful coastal California location. The program currently has six physicians and is eager to expand to eight. This is an opportunity for general gastroenterologists.
• Incoming physician will have immediate volume.
• The practice has a service agreement with a large healthcare system but is still independent with opportunities to buy in.
• The practice splits coverage between an 80 bed hospital and a 40 bed hospital.
• Call is initially 1:5 and is non-burdensome with plans to transition to 1:6 or 1:7.
• Competitive compensation.
• Opportunity for partnership (zero buy-in) and to buy into an ASC.
This coastal California city has a beautiful coastline, mountains, and a perfect climate without bad traffic. Located centrally between San Francisco and Los Angeles, it offers a wide variety of places to live to commute from the cities or live in the area suburbs. The city is one of the few locations on the California coast where you can experience small-city-living, work/life balance, and incredible public and private school options. With its nearly 300 days of sun each year, this is an amazing place to live and work!
|Subspecialty: General Gastroenterology|