A renowned academic program in the Northeast is expanding its faculty and hiring 2 spine-focused general neurosurgeons to practice at two of its affiliated community hospitals. There are cases to be captured that are currently being transferred to the main campus and opportunity for a busy clinical practice. Team-focused neurosurgeons, new and experienced, are welcome to join our team of nationally recognized clinicians.
The two community hospitals are part of an 18-hospital health system in 5 counties, the second largest employer and largest health system in the city. The health system is nationally ranked in 9 specialties, including Neurology & Neurosurgery.
• Leadership opportunities available for those with experience
• Very strong referral network of pain management doctors, ER, and community physicians
• Approximately 80% spine/20% cranial/trauma
• Complex spine, minimally-invasive spine, and degenerative spine interests can all be supported
• Research and teaching opportunities available
• Clinical faculty appointment available and ability to take complex cases to the main campus
• 100-150 cases expected in first year and 200+ once established
• Catchment area of 6 million
• Block OR time at community hospitals as well as privileges at main campus
• 5-bed Neuro-ICU
• 500 consults per year from Trauma Service
• Q3 call schedule; highly consultative
• Highly competitive compensation including base salary, wRVU bonus, and call pay
This East coast city is a top-tier city known for its wide range of cultural, historical, and recreational attractions. Whatever your interest at heart, it will deliver. The value of housing in the city is still attractive as compared to other East coast cities. Families will enjoy access to a wide variety of schooling options and educational opportunities.
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery, Spine|