A well-established group private practice in a beautiful town in the Pacific Northwest is hiring two general neurosurgeons with interests in spine and/or trauma. The ideal candidate would be a community-minded team player who would collaborate well with the team of five neurosurgeons. New and experienced neurosurgeons alike are welcome to apply. The group primarily admits to a Level II trauma center.
• Work-life balance encouraged
• Leadership opportunities available at hospital
• Estimated case mix of 70% spine, 20% cranial, 10% trauma
• Call will be 1:5
• 150-200 cases anticipated per year
• Block O.R. time is available
• MRI, CT, Image Guided Navigation Equipment, Radiosurgery Unit, O-Arm, C-Arm
• No significant competition: no other neurosurgeons in 150 mile radius
• Partnership track is 12 months with buy-in available
This is a location of spectacular natural beauty. Surrounded by majestic mountains, the town enjoys a relatively mild climate throughout the year providing its residents the absolute best of the four seasons. The mountains, forests and rivers of the area will keep any outdoor enthusiast busy offering hiking, boating, fishing, snow skiing and much more! Colorful and cozy–this community provides the highest possible quality of life to those who live here, boasting all of the amenities and services of a major city, with the friendliness and hospitality of a small town living!
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|