Due to a recent retirement, a multispecialty practice located in the beautiful Southwest, is excited to welcome a neurosurgeon with interests in functional work as part of a general neurosurgery opportunity.
This multispecialty group is home to the largest and longest standing group practice dedicated to the treatment of neurological disorders in the region. This team-inspired practice prides itself on providing the highest quality neurological care– the same level of care they would want for their own families.
The group admits to a level II 600+ bed teaching hospital. This comprehensive stroke center has received Healthgrades Excellence Award for cranial neurosurgery, and it is accredited by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC).
• Estimated case mix of 50% spine, 25% functional, 25% cranial work
• Call will be 1:6.
• 150 cases anticipated in year one with more than 300 once established.
• 30-bed inpatient unit staffed by neuro-certified nurses, including nine intensive-observation beds
• Comprehensive, Level 3 Epilepsy Center with six bed epilepsy monitoring unit
• Three epileptologists and two movement disorders neurologists on staff
• An APP will be provided if desired.
• An O-Arm & Stealth navigation are on site.
• O.R. block time is available.
• Seasoned practice administrator, NERVES member
• Two year income guarantee, four year track to partnership with several ancillary opportunities for income
The city's geography is a postcard image of cactus forests, rolling hills, and rugged mountains. National and State Parks and Forests ring the city. From historic to high-tech, from ecological to military, with hands-on learning and over-the-top fun in between, this is an area steeped in natural beauty. The arts are well represented with theater, symphony and opera all available. The area is home to spas, golf, fine dining and abundant shopping. The city offers metropolitan living in a smaller, livable and affordable community.
Access to large metropolitan area
Student loan repayment available
Well organized and managed practice
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Functional/Epilepsy/Pain/Periph. Nerve|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below