A long-standing private practice located in Upstate New York is excited to welcome several generalists and subspecialized urologists to join their growing group. This practice could easily support subspecialty volume in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Robotics, Urologic Oncology, or Minimally Invasive Surgery.
• Will join 26 Urologists between all locations; many dedicated APPs system-wide
• They operate out of 9 convenient locations and 9 hospitals
• Non-burdensome call; each location has its own separate call pool, so no one is expected to cover call at a different campus.
• Outreach opportunities with hospitals in the community but not mandatory and will be compensated separately.
• Competitive compensation package with great bonus opportunity
• Ancillary Income opportunities for investment
• Opportunity for Partnership at 2-year mark
• Robotics experience preferred, but not required
• New ASC built in 2021 owned by the urology division, solely for the use of their own urologic surgeries, Group has own IOD and oral oncolytics program
The region offers cultural resources and convenient access to the Finger Lakes Region and the Adirondack Mountains. The Central New York area is consistently ranked in the top 50 places to live by U.S. News & World based on an affordable cost of living and a highly ranked school system. The area is culturally rich and diverse with a variety of entertainment and recreational activities. Our central location in the Northeast puts New York City, Philadelphia, Boston and the Canadian cities of Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa within a four-hour drive.
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology, Male Infertility/Andrology, Urologic Oncology|