Centrally located in a large Ohio city, a quickly-growing and well-established private practice is excited to welcome several general and subspecialized urologists to join their flourishing group. This practice could easily support subspecialty volume in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Robotics, Urologic Oncology, or Minimally Invasive Surgery.
• Will join a collegial group of 26 urologists that cover 9 medical offices with dedicated APP-support
• Generalists, Urologic oncologists, FPMRS-fellowship trained urologists and those with robotic-inclinations would be exciting to the practice.
• Non-burdensome call schedule
• Competitive compensation plan with great bonus opportunity; consideration for partnership at the 2-year mark
• Ancillary Income opportunities
• State-of-the-art surgery center with commitment to having latest daVinci model robot
• Physician-elected counsel for decision-making
This Ohio city is a thriving metropolitan area of 1.8 million people (the 15th largest city in the U.S.) at the heart of the largest concentration of population and economic activity in North America and was recently ranked by Forbes as the number one up-and-coming tech city in the US. Already one of the fastest growing major metropolitan areas in the Midwest, the city offers world-class culture, sports, entertainment, and exquisite communities. Enjoy a day at the nation’s top zoo, the aquarium, or the nationally-known science center, and art lovers will relish the collections at the Museum of Art. This wonderful city offers a welcoming, friendly small town charm with an abundance of big city attractions.
|Subspecialty: Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology, Urologic Oncology, Urogynecology|