A physician led, not-for-profit health system in Tulsa, Oklahoma is very excited to welcome additional neurologists to their join their well-established and productive practice.
The health system is anchored by a 1,112-bed tertiary center, which includes the region's only children's hospital and level IV neonatal intensive care unit, a 168-bed heart hospital and Tulsa's leading trauma and emergency center and serves as the largest private employer in Tulsa County.
• 1100 bed capacity at main campus
• Level II Trauma Center (moving to level I Center in early 2023)
• 30 bed combined neuro and trauma ICU
• Comprehensive Stroke Center through DNV (Det Norske Veritas, Inc)
• Monitoring equipment includes Video EEG, Routine EEG, Ambulatory EEG, Surface EMG, Intramuscular EMG
• 16 chair MS Infusion suite at main campus, 16 chairs
• 40 chair infusion suite at the cancer center
• All subspecialties could be supported, the first 6 months- 80% general and support available to build
• Can support 50% EEG/EMG volume to start
• 50% cognitive/behavioral volume available, support to build
• Immediate neuro-ophthalmology volume to start
• Neurology is a fully consult service. Hospitalists handle the admission and discharge.
• Functional neurosurgeons on staff
• Opportunity for research in clinical trials
• Leadership opportunity for the interested candidate
• J1, H1B visa support available
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Leadership role available
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neurodegenerative (Alzheimer/Cognitive), Neuromuscular, Sleep, EMG, EEG, Neurodegenerative Disorders|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below