A well-known health system in Des Moines, IA is seeking outpatient neurologists to join its flagship hospital. They are seeking neurologists with interest in Epilepsy, Headache, Cognitive, Movement disorder, and General Neurology.
The patient-centered and physician-driven approach is committed to improving the health of the people and communities served. The team commitment has earned the organization recognition as a Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare and among America’s Best Employers by State in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin.
This hospital is a 370-bed hospital and one of two Level 1 Trauma Center’s in the state of Iowa. There are currently four outpatient neurologists and two neurohospitalists as well as award winning rounding nurses and ARNP support. With the only dedicated EMU in central Iowa, and having primary stroke center designation, UnityPoint is dedicated to providing comprehensive neurological care.
Outpatient Neurologist Position Highlights:
- No hospital call
- Ability to sub-specialize in Epilepsy, Cognitive, Headache, Movement Disorder, Neuromuscular, Neurophysiology, and Stroke
- EMU/inpatient continuous EEG monitoring available
- Teaching opportunities with University of Iowa affiliation
- Clinical Research Opportunities Available to Interested Candidate
- Dedicated Administrative Time
- J-1 Waiver Available
- 2-year compensation guarantee with potential signing bonus and residency stipend
Attractive schedule options available
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
No or low trauma call
Research support available
Student loan repayment available
Visa support available
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Neuromuscular, Stroke, Cognitive/Behavioral/Alzheimer's/Dementia, EMG, EEG|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below