A Hospital in central Connecticut is excited to welcome additional urologists to their growing practice. They are looking for a mission focused and compassionate urologist to join their practice. The opportunity would be excellent for a general urologist, though subspecialty interest can be accommodated.
• Large referral network is in place which accompanies instant volume
• Has a da Vinci Xi robot
• Dedicated IT support with fully integrated EMR
• OR and Surgical PA support teams are Highly Skilled
• State of the art hospital surgical suite
• Opportunities for general urologists, and subspecialty urologist
• Practice has 1 current urologist and 1 APP with plans to grow to 4 urologists quickly
• Practice has a da Vinci robot though robotics experience is not mandatory
• Non burdensome call 1:4 (current urologist is very rarely called in, opportunity to take additional call day for extra earning potential)
• Competitive compensation that includes, RVU bonus and quality incentives that can allow a physician to earn in the 75%+
• J1 & H1b Visa sponsorship available
Located in Central Connecticut, this charming town is full of safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools. Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries. From the center of town, you can go from the downtown to unfettered wilderness in a matter of minutes to a nature preserve encompassing a large body of water, wetlands, forest and open fields.
It is an easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport along with being only about 2 hours to New York and Boston.
|Subspecialty: Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology, Male Infertility/Andrology, Urologic Oncology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|