A private practice, in partnership with a nearby hospital is excited to welcome an additional urologist to join their robust and well-established group in Northern VA. The incoming urologist will join six other urologists to complete the practice.
• Practice has been around for over 35 years
• They are the largest urology practice in the area
• Hospital is a 500 bed, level II trauma center
• General urology opportunity, though subspecialty interests can be accommodated, particularly oncology
• The hospital has 3 da Vinci XI robots and while robotic experience is preferred, it is not required
• The physicians in the practice enjoy an excellent work/life balance with a 4-day workweek plus 6 weeks of PTO
• Call is 1:7
• Incoming physician will spend approximately 2 days per week in the OR and 2 days a week in clinic
• Experienced physicians and residents/fellows are welcome. For those coming out of training, the practice will provide mentorship
• Competitive compensation offered along with partnership opportunities
Outdoor recreation, a rich history, and affordable housing with a low cost of living make this city in Northern Virginia a fantastic place to live. They boast one of Virginia’s most successful public-school divisions and offers outstanding private school systems. The area is one hour away from Shenandoah National Park, about 45 minutes from George Washington National Forest, 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, and 90 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
Well organized and managed practice
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: General Urology|
|Compensation: $400,000 - $500,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below