A large health care system in Southwest Florida is excited to welcome an additional urologist to their practice. The health system recently rated in the top 5% of all health systems in the US and have been named among America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Specialty Care for 2021 by Healthgrades.
• Incoming physician will join 7 other urologists and 5 APP
• The urology practice has three outpatient offices and perform surgeries at three conveniently located hospitals
• General urology position but fellowship/interests in FPMRS, Oncology and Robotics would be exciting
• Practice has a robot
• Non burdensome call of 1:8
• Competitive compensation package that includes a sign on bonus and relocation
In Southwest Florida, there is something for everyone. With warm weather and world-famous beaches, the area has numerous outdoor activities right at your fingertips, such as, boating, playing golf, fishing, enjoying the wildlife, beautiful walking trails, and so much more. In addition to being home to several two- and four-year colleges, the area has many highly rated public and private schooling options.
|Subspecialty: General Urology|
|Compensation: $400,000 - $500,000|