One of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in Michigan is excited to welcome neurointensivists to their growing neurosciences division in Ann Arbor.
Level 1 Trauma Center
537- Bed Medical Center
Expanding the Neuro Service line; building a dedicated Neurocritical Care Unit
Neurocritical Care Highlights:
• Opportunity at Ann Arbor location
• No General Neurology Call
• Consultative service currently, will have admitting responsibilities once established
• NP/APP Support available
• 7/7 schedule
• Advanced diagnostic options include Video/EEG Monitoring, ICP Monitoring and CSF Drainage Equipment
• Leadership opportunity available
• Competitive salary and quality bonus
Ann Arbor is many things, including a bustling university town, culinary hotspot, and a tech hub with a walkable downtown that includes world-class arts and culture. Located in southeast Michigan's Lower Peninsula, Ann Arbor lies at the center of a greater collection of communities in Washtenaw County. With so many thriving communities nearby, Ann Arbor has become a cultural melting pot and urban oasis.
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Neurocritical Care|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below