A large medical group in Central Connecticut is excited to welcome general neurologists to their community-based team of primary care and specialty care providers. Both new graduates and experienced neurologists are encouraged to apply. A leadership opportunity may be available for the right candidate.
- 169-bed hospital
- Hospital averages less than 10 inpatient neurology consults/week
- Large referral network
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Brand new medical offices
- Focus on providing the highest quality community-based care
- 501c3 institution, qualifying for federal student loan forgiveness program
- J-1 and H-1B visa support available
- Shared group call, well-trained and supportive hospitalist team and light weekend/night call
- Currently doing EEG and administering tPA in the hospital
- Clinic set up to do ambulatory EEG, EMGs, NCS, and BOTOX
- Epilepsy, neuromuscular, neurophysiology, movement disorders, and headache interests would be welcomed within the context of a general neurology practice
- See on average 15-18 patients a day, mix of new and follow-up
- Generous compensation package with productivity and quality bonuses, PTO, comprehensive health benefits, retirement savings plan, malpractice coverage, and relocation assistance.
Located in the suburbs of Hartford, CT, this area is conveniently located in the central Northeast. It is about 2 hours to Boston and NYC, and offers excellent housing affordability below the national median. Bristol offers all that one would expect from a thriving suburb – shops, restaurants, parks, and excellent schools. It’s also nicely situated for those that enjoy time in the mountains or along the coastal shoreline.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Visa support available
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), General Neurology, Headache, EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below