A large health system in Miami, Florida is excited to announce they are hiring additional neurologists with fellowship training in Memory Disorders to join their Neuroscience Institute. Under the direction of the Chief Medical Executive, the institute has a vision to become a national neurosciences center for excellence. They have assembled a team of highly skilled medical professionals, invested in cutting-edge technology, and focused on providing the most advanced techniques and treatments.
There is ample opportunity for teaching and research. The academic appointment includes training of Medical Students and the ability to be involved in clinical or basic science research.
• 948 Bed Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Level 4 Epilepsy Center
• U.S. News & World Report ranked Miami Neuroscience Institute No. 1 in South Florida and in the top 10 percent of America’s best hospitals for neurology and neurosurgery.
• Director of Memory Disorders available for qualified candidates
• Neuropsychologist On-site
• Work with a collegial group of experienced neurologists
• Nurse Practitioner Support
• A very supportive and flexible administration
South Florida is a hub of international sights, tastes and sounds. With three major sports teams, a booming nightlife, and the ever-present water of the Atlantic Ocean, this is a marvelous location with a seemingly endless parade of parks, museums and eateries. Offering a litany of public and private schools, as well as a number of colleges and universities, Miami is a strong multi-cultural city with excellent facilities for families of all ages.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Research support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|