A non-profit health system that is comprised of six hospitals in the Portland, OR area, is excited to welcome vascular neurologists/neurohospitalists to their hospitals in the Portland-Vancouver metro area. All hospitals are 10-15 minutes from downtown Portland. Their flagship hospital has 554 beds and is only one of two level-1 trauma centers in Oregon.
Health System Highlights:
• Six hospitals; including dedicated children’s care hospital
• More than 70 primary care, specialty and urgent care clinics
• Nearly 3,000 doctors and providers
• Almost 14,000 employees
• Growing 20-person neurology department (9 neurohospitalists, plus 8 clinic neurologists and 3 APPs)
• Opportunity will be primarily located at the flagship hospital in Portland, Oregon, but some rotation to other sites should be expected.
• 100% inpatient volume – stroke heavy position
• Consult service
• Stroke fellowship or neurohospitalist experience required
• Flexible schedule – current schedule M-F, 7 am to 5 pm with a 3-week-on, 1-week-off rotation but they are open to a 7on/7off schedule
• Will take call 1:4 weekends
• Internal telestroke system to cover night call
• Leadership opportunity at each hospital
• Opportunity to teach internal medicine residents and medical students
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below