A non-profit health system comprised of six hospitals in the Portland, OR area, is excited to hire additional neurologists to their team. The immediate need is for sub-specialized neurologists in Epilepsy, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro Muscular Neurology. Their flagship hospital, has 554 beds and is only one of two level-1 trauma centers in Oregon.
Health System Highlights:
• Six hospitals; including children’s care at dedicated hospital
• NAEC Level 3 epilepsy center
• More than 70 primary care, specialty and urgent care clinics
• Nearly 3,000 doctors and providers
• Almost 14,000 employees
• 15-person neurology department (12 neurologists and 3 APP)
• Majority outpatient volume
• Ability to collaborate on DBS and epilepsy surgery
• Subspecialty fellowship preferred but not required
• Ability for subspecialty focus in Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro Muscular Neurology
• Schedule M-F, 8 am to 5 pm
• Will take call 1:6 weekends, Fri night - Mon. morning, covering two hospitals only 20 minutes apart, with rounding at both locations each day. Weeknight call is also 1:6 (single night) but taken by phone from home.
• Leadership opportunity available - develop and lead your subspecialty division
• Opportunity to teach residents
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neuromuscular|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below