A health system in the Portland, OR area is excited to welcome sub-specialized trained neurologists in Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Headache, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro Muscular Neurology to its neuroscience program. The new neurologists will practice at a suburban hospital that is minutes away from downtown Portland.
Health System Highlights:
• Six hospitals
• NAEC Level 3 epilepsy center (Good Samaritan Medical Center)
• More than 70 primary care, specialty and urgent care clinics
• Nearly 3,000 doctors and providers
• Almost 14,000 employees
• 15-person neurology department (12 neurologists and 3 APP)
• Majority outpatient volume
• Ability to collaborate on DBS and epilepsy surgery
• Sub Specialty fellowship preferred but not required
• Flexible schedule – current schedule M-F, 8 am to 5 pm
• Will take call 1:6 weekends, Fri night - Mon. morning, covering two hospitals (20 minutes apart) with rounding at both locations each day. Weeknight call is also 1:6 (single night) but taken by phone from home.
• Leadership opportunity available - develop and lead your subspecialty division
• Opportunity to teach residents
Portland, OR Highlights
Portland, Oregon’s largest city, sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, in the shadow of snow-capped Mount Hood. It’s known for its parks, bridges, and bicycle paths, as well as for its eco-friendliness and its microbreweries and coffeehouses. Iconic Washington Park encompasses sites from the formal Japanese Garden to Oregon Zoo and its railway. The city hosts thriving art, theater, and music scenes.
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neuromuscular|