A 14-hospital health system serving patients in Indiana and Illinois. The system is currently seeking general and sub-specialized outpatient neurologists for several of its Indiana and Illinois locations.
The Chicagoland (Indiana) location is a full-service, acute-care hospital designed to meet the growing healthcare needs of our surrounding communities. The hospital is seeking outpatient neurologists. Neurologists with interests in general neurological disorders, nerve conduction studies, EEG interpretations, and Botox injections will be well supported and will walk into immediate volume. Though all are welcome to apply.
Hospitals and Position Highlights:
• Schedule: Monday –Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:4
• Both inpatient and outpatient service
• Average outpatient volume: 25 – 30 patients per week
• Average inpatient volume: 20 – 25 patients per week
• Inpatient Volume: 10 – 14 patients per day
• Interests in general neurological disorders, nerve conduction studies, EEG interpretations, and Botox injections will be well supported
• Very competitive compensation package
The Chicagoland (Illinois) location is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join its team to meet the growing demands for Neurology services 30 minutes south of Chicago. This position presents the opportunity for an entrepreneurial physician to build a program, ramp up very quickly and tap the potential in the market. Preferred physicians will have EEG and EMG experience or training, though all are encouraged to apply!
Hospital and Position Highlights:
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• 36 patient contact hours with 4 hours administrative time
• Both inpatient consult and outpatient service
• Outpatient schedule to include ½ day clinic and ½ day procedures
• Average outpatient volume: 7 – 10 per day
• Coordinate with private neurology practice for call coverage
• Potential for Medical Directorship if experienced in teaching, leadership and education
Access to large metropolitan area
Attractive schedule options available
Excellent schools nearby
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Neuromuscular, Sleep|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below