An academically affiliated hospital in Upstate New York is excited to grow its neurology program with the addition of a BE/BC General Neurologist. Join current division of 2 neurologists in a multi-specialty group practice. This can be a 100% outpatient position, and most subspecialty interests can be supported in the context of general neurology.
- Pursue a community-based, outpatient Neurology practice in a growing, Central New York hospital;
- Faculty appointment available;
- 100% outpatient practice available;
- 1:4 light night/weekends/calls;
- Subspecialty interests in headache or MS especially welcome;
- Very competitive salary guarantee with enhanced incentive and benefit package;
- Generous vacation time & CME benefits;
- Interested candidates will have opportunities to participate in subspecialty clinical care, research and education programs
- Neurology is a division of a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 60+ providers
The Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York offers a truly exceptional lifestyle. Excellent schools, convenient shopping, low crime rates, and high air and water quality combine to foster a superior environment with very affordable housing. Spring and summer seasons are superb and offer an abundance of outdoor activities including hiking, boating, golf, horseback riding, and a wealth of other activities. With its cool vistas and incredible foliage, autumn is a stunning time of year amenable to harvest winery tours, hunting and fishing. Winter offers an exciting array of seasonal activities with skiing and snowmobiling opportunities within an hour’s drive.
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Concussion/Sports, Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neurodegenerative (Alzheimer/Cognitive), Neuromuscular, Neurorehabilitation, Pain, Sleep, Stroke, Alzheimer's Disease/Dementia, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), EMG, EEG|