A premier private practice located in a beautiful Pacific Northwestern city is interested to recruit a partner to the group. This is a general neurosurgery position offering ample volume in spine along with cranial and trauma cases. Interests in spine deformity can also be accommodated here within the context of a community practice position.
The practice partners enjoy a very collegial and supportive relationship with the 454 level II trauma center. The hospital ranks among the top in the nation for spine services and has received the Beacon Award multiple times for Critical Care Excellence. The medical center provides the latest in equipment including an O-Arm, Stealth Navigation, the latest Leica OH6 microscope and more.
This well-regarded practice promotes a collaborative, team-inspired culture. They are eager to provide mentorship to a new graduate and are equally happy to consider those with experience.
• Call will be 1:5; PAs will take first call; trauma team admits patients
• 125 cases conservatively estimated for year one with 250+ expected once established
• No ortho spine presence in the area
• Clinical trial research opportunities available
• Strong support for referral development
• 80/20 spine and cranial case mix
• Well-run; financially healthy hospital
• Dedicated, highly skilled O.R. staff
• Block O.R. time also exists
Located less than an hour from a major city in the Pacific Northwest, the city offers award-winning wineries, scenic mountains, and charming communities.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|