A large remote IONM company is expanding and excited to hire full-time experienced IONM neurologists to join its team of remote readers.
Opportunity to work with surgeons to provide a suite of services that support intraoperative neuromonitoring and neurologist oversight activities during invasive surgeries. They have a team of skilled certified technologists and neurologists dedicated to offering professional monitoring services.
• Leadership is committed to the quality of patient care and not the quantity of cases
• State-of-the-art equipment to ensure accurate patient data during surgery
• Strong incentive plan with full benefits
• Collegial focused team
• Approximately 25,000 cases per year
• 1:5 weekend call
• 4-day work week (1 day of call with next day off)
• 100% Remote - Work from the comfort of your home
Attractive schedule options available
Leadership role available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), EEG, Epilepsy, IONM|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|