An independent, academically-affiliated hospital in southern Connecticut is excited to welcome additional neurologists to their current outpatient neurology group. This is a dedicated outpatient clinic position, with no inpatient or ED call responsibilities. Epilepsy, neuromuscular, and general neurologists will be well-supported.
• Primary Stroke Center
• 305-bed not-for-profit community teaching hospital
• Patient-centered environment supported by cutting edge technology
• New 185-bed hospital building in 2016 (all private rooms)
• 100% outpatient clinic position
• LTM capabilities and EEG tech support at the hospital
• Teaching, research and leadership opportunities
• No ED call for outpatient neurologists
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
With easy access to New York City, the community is an attractive and cosmopolitan coastal city offering the perfect combination of great housing, multicultural food options, parks, and entertainment. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly respected group of neurologists at a progressive hospital that puts patients first.
Access to large metropolitan area
No or low trauma call
Particularly patient focused
Well organized and managed practice
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Neurohospitalist, Neuromuscular, Stroke, Cognitive/Behavioral/Alzheimer's/Dementia, EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below