A large healthcare system in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking a new Director of Neuro-Critical Care, and stroke neurohospitalists to join their rapidly growing program.
• 625+-bed hospital
* 10-bed neuro-ICU
• National Recognized as Grade A by Leapfrog Hospital Safety
* Comprehensive Stroke Center / Level I Trauma Center
• 7 on / 7 off scheduling
• Leadership opportunities for qualified candidates
• Clinical Trials, infusion therapy, surgeries radiation services all available
• Highly competitive salary with wRVU incentives
• Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
• Relocation Assistance
• Comprehensive Benefits
* J-1 & H1-B candidates welcome!
As one of the fastest-growing cities in America, Atlanta is a diverse city offering a terrific climate and an abundance of cultural opportunities. This area offers terrific public and private schooling options, exclusive neighborhoods, historic theatres, fine dining, great parks, and beautiful botanical gardens. The Atlanta International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world offering convenient travel to many national and international destinations. Piedmont Henry Hospital is located in the community of Stockbridge, Georgia, part of the Atlanta metropolitan area, and less than 30 miles from the city.
Access to large metropolitan area
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, Neurocritical Care, Neurohospitalist, Stroke|