A large healthcare system in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking additional outpatient neurologists to join several of their locations, right outside of Atlanta-proper.
• APP support
• Non-Burdensome, System-wide 1:12 call
• Tele-neurology in place
• Leadership and program-building opportunities available
• Approximately 5-15 consults, and 15-25 follow-ups per day
• Chief Medical Officer is a neurologist
• Ability to read EEGs would be welcome
• Stroke manager in place
• Teaching opportunity available with PA students at nearby university
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
* J-1 & H1-B candidates welcome!
As one of the fastest-growing cities in America, Atlanta is a diverse city offering a terrific climate and an abundance of cultural opportunities. This area offers terrific public and private schooling options, exclusive neighborhoods, historic theatres, fine dining, great parks and beautiful botanical gardens. The Atlanta International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world offering convenient travel to many national and international destinations. Piedmont Henry Hospital is located in the community of Stockbridge, Georgia, part of the Atlanta metropolitan area, and less than 30 miles from the city.
Access to large metropolitan area
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), EMG, General Neurology, Neuromuscular|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|