A supportive, physician friendly hospital in the mountain west is excited to welcome a neurosurgeon with an interest in spine to join this well-run, clinically busy team!
This opportunity offers a terrific volume of spine cases including complex spine and deformity within the context of a general neurosurgery position.
This is a 286 bed, level II trauma center with primary stroke designation. The hospital is one of the state’s leading comprehensive healthcare providers, offering modern medical technology and a progressive philosophy to care.
• Call will be 1:4 with trauma team admitting patients
• Four APPs on staff and another will be provided for the new hire
• 120 cases anticipated in year one and 250 are expected once established
• Case mix of 80/20 spine and cranial cases
• Long-standing and stable practice management staff
• Latest in technology and equipment including an O-Arm, Medtronic Brain Navi and a Cyber Knife
• Block O.R. time available
• Attractive base plus RVU bonus plus call pay compensation offering
Surrounded by six breathtaking mountain ranges, this city offers plenty of opportunities for fresh air recreation, including hiking, biking, golf and viewing rare mountain wildlife. Find mouth-watering dishes at restaurants offering worldwide cuisine, unique shopping, arts, events and attractions that are second to none when it comes to the true west!
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice