A large, academically affiliated program in Kansas City is excited to add stroke physicians to their growing team. Their stroke program is highly regarded and ranked in the top 10 nationally. Physicians will practice in either a comprehensive stroke center or primary stroke center.
• Schedule is flexible
• Opportunity to be 100% inpatient or work an inpatient/outpatient split seeing rehab patients
• APP support
• Stroke Director Opportunity
• Faculty appointment available
• 6 weeks of PTO and 2 weeks of CME
• Exceptional compensation package
• The program treats twice as many cases as the national average (4x the regional average) but has less bad outcomes than the national average. Their door to needle time is 45 minutes.
About Kansas City:
Along every boulevard and around every corner, there’s something to do that’s unique to Kansas City. With a thriving creative arts scene, an eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports—it’s safe to say there’s something for everyone. Sitting on Missouri's western boundary, with Downtown near the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers, this modern city is the 23rd largest in the US and the largest in MO.
For more stroke director opportunities and to learn about stroke director recruitment go to https://www.rosmansearch.com/pages/Stroke-Director-Recruiters.html.
Access to large metropolitan area
Leadership role available
No or low trauma call
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|