- Amazingly successful for our clients, filling positions for over 90% of our clients who have retained us. Even better, most of the physicians we have placed have remained where we placed them for 5 years or more.
- The market leader in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment.
- We apply our knowledge and expertise gained in neuroscience recruitment to continue to grow, adding Urology to our list of specialties.
- Part of each community we serve. We:
- Exhibit at most national neurosurgery, neurology and urology meetings,
- Partner closely with professional societies as the #1 partner of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Career Center and as frequently invited faculty at conferences
- Conduct seminars at neurology, neurosurgery, and urology residency programs, and
- Publish in professional publications, including authoring the largest ever neurosurgery workforce study in a premier academic journal, the Journal of Neurosurgery
Why is RosmanSearch so successful?
- Our Hyper-Specialized teams of neurosurgery, neurology, and urology recruiters have their finger on the pulse of market trends and true compensation comparables. We know what candidates are looking for in every type of subspecialty in our field. We share the questions candidates are likely to ask about your opportunity. We make sure you are prepared BEFORE we launch your recruitment.
- Problem-solving is our joy. Bring us your most challenging recruitment problems. We’ll help you figure out the solution.
- We communicate with sensitivity to the politics that often surround high-stakes recruitment
- We make ourselves available for our clients and candidates, before, during, and after business hours, and on weekends.
- We are warm, friendly, and eager to please.
How can you know if RosmanSearch will be successful for YOU?
- We vet our opportunities. We won’t take your money if we don’t think we can fill your position.
- Our Pre-Recruitment Consulting helps you ensure candidates are set up for success in developing the kind of practice you want them to have.
- We can advise you on truly market-competitive compensation for your PARTICULAR practice opportunity. Benchmarking surveys cannot tell you what you really need to pay for the specific position you have in your location because they can’t account for all the specifics. Subspecialty, call schedule and burden, long term-demonstrated earning potential, desirability of location and practice, leadership responsibilities and so many other factors must be evaluated to determine what you really need to pay. We can help.
- Our goal: Happy repeat clients! We want you to come back to us over and over again as your program grows because you will remember—RosmanSearch does a great job!
We live and breathe physician recruitment and we are here to help you.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
Our mission is to serve the needs of the neurosciences community by placing quality neurosurgeons and neurologists, as well as PAs and NPs for neurosurgery and neurology programs, with quality practices, academic departments, and hospitals nationwide. While there are other search firms engaged in recruiting, our mission is to be the best, the most expert, and the one that is known for quality service—every time!