Job ID# DFA
RosmanSearch is a rapidly growing, specialized physician recruiting firm. We are looking for a high-energy, experienced professional to drive results in the company’s first-ever dedicated accounting leadership role. This Director of Finance and Accounting will work closely with our tight-knit leadership team to drive scale and efficiency in all accounting, financial, and business reporting functions. This is a great opportunity for a collaborative financial leader to have both strategic input and day-to-day tactical responsibility in an exciting, entrepreneurial growth business.
Relationships: Reports to CEO or designee
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and superior communication skills are vital.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of professional accounting experience.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar platforms as well as a deep comfort in financial and business reporting technologies.
- Experience performing and managing basic staff accounting functions, in addition to budgeting and planning,
- Professional certification, such as CPA or CA is preferred.
We are accepting applications for this position!
RosmanSearch highly values diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.