Job ID# AR
As an Associate Recruiter, you will gain experience and the skills required to become a successful Sales Consultant within our organization. The Associate Recruiter role will assist with recruiting providers and other sales-related support activities.
- Assist in building a pipeline of qualified providers
- Contacting new and old providers to gain interest/commitment
- Assist in managing and updating scheduling calendars
- Work with clients, & providers to create a good onboarding experience
- Assist with reimbursement, travel, payroll, accounting, hospital privileging, and licensing for providers
- Ensure travel bookings are complete, accurate, and timely and travel policies are met and approved
- The ability to accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale database system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a talent for clear, persuasive, and influential communication
- Strong phone skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience providing outstanding customer service
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency
- A high level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, and the ambition to succeed
- The self-motivation to take on new challenges
- An eagerness to learn and grow as our company grows
- A college-level education or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Supervisor or Management experience plus
We are accepting applications for this position!
RosmanSearch highly values diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.